Do you like working in a fast paced environment?
Do you want to be a part of a growing family-owned company?
Do you thrive on building new relationships?
Do you enjoy solving problems, streamlining processes, and putting your creativity to work?
Do you like being in charge of other employees?
Do others consider you to be a good mentor or a coach?
Do others come to you for technical advice?
Do you adapt well and are you known to be flexible?
If you answered yes to these questions, your search for your ideal job is over. We want you to submit your application to have a chance of becoming a part of our growing nationwide company.
Position Primary Purpose
The Regional Operations Manager provides leadership, direction and goals for an assigned region in a district of the company for growth and profitability
The position is responsible for supervising multiple locations by managing numerous managers and supervisors under the direction of the Operations Manager. Developing direct report employees for continuous growth and improvement. Carries out operations and management responsibilities exhibiting and promoting the company vision and value statements and in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable federal and state laws.
- Executing operational plans to enhance profitability through sales growth, productivity and efficiency throughout the assigned region.
- Oversees the management of branch locations in the region to ensure fast order processing, accurate inventory control, proper and timely receipt/stocking of goods, cost-efficient shipping direct to customers and effective processing of returns. Oversees the management of logistics and transportation processes, implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Training and development of supervisors and works directly with the Regional Sales Manager to optimize customer service at the branches and supports the sales staff.
- Interact regularly with Operations Manager and branch management to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Continually investigate and introduce process improvement measures and presents suggestions to Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Oversees staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Oversees product simplification and standardization effort to eliminate unprofitable items from warehouse operations in conjunction with sales.
- Acts as a liaison coordinating operational functions with other departments within the company.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of the region to conform to operational expense guidelines.
- Communicates regularly with all levels of Branch/Account managers for updates on their activities.
- Disseminates information to the field ensuring all product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up to date.
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with customers and representatives ensuring open streams of communication.
- Communicates regularly with direct reports for updates on their activities.
- Seeks to keep current on Industry knowledge, and operation processes.
Previous operations distribution/ leadership/ supervisory experience of 5 to 8 yrs.
Successful completion of High School and Associates degree preferred with experience and knowledge in operations, leadership, and or marketing.
- Effective communication proficiency for operations, problem-solving skills, leadership skills to lead a team.
- Must demonstrate ability to exercise judgment, initiative, and tact in dealing with customers both internal and external, in a manner consistent with the Company's mission and philosophy statements
- High level of technical capacity, collaboration, teamwork and mentoring skills project management skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and presentation skills.
- Must present a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to be flexible with work schedule and adapt to sudden changes in schedule.
- Must be insurable for driving