Oregon Urology Institute has an opening for a Credentialing Coordinator. This is a full time benefited position.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the credentialing, re-credentialing and privileging processes for all OUI and OSC providers.
1. Ensures all physicians and providers are credentialed, appointed and privileged with the Oregon SurgiCenter, Medicare, Medicaid and local hospitals.
2. Ensures all physicians and providers are enrolled in organizations malpractice policy.
3.Complies and maintains current and accurate data for all physicians and providers.
4. Complete physician and provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications and follows up as needed.
5. Ensures all staff licenses are up to date.
6. Communicates with staff and department managers on licensure renewal issues.
7. Responsible to notify administration when staff licenses are expiring.
8. Maintain open and frequent lines of communication with providers, front desk management, business office and administration.
9. Maintains knowledge of current credentialing requirements for the Oregon SurgiCenter, Medicare, health plans and hospitals.
1. Maintains confidentiality of all physician and provider information.
2. Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of all physician and provider information.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ability or organize and prioritize priorities.
2. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
3. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physician, providers, management, staff and contacts outside the organization.
4. Ability to consistently support and enforce established company policies and procedures.