Do you continuously examine ways to improve? Do you value collaboration, equity, and sustainability? Do you want to create a vibrant future for the community we serve? At this progressive and innovative public transit organization, we believe in providing people with the independence to achieve their goals, creating a more vibrant, sustainable, and equitable community.
We proudly present this exciting career opportunity which offers an attractive starting wage, an excellent benefit package, and an inclusive, friendly work environment. Lane Transit District values diversity at all workforce levels--people with disabilities, women and minority applicants, including members of our LGBTQ community, are encouraged to apply.
Conduct professional administrative work with primary responsibility for contract management of the RideSource program.
Essential Job Functions:
RideSource Program Management
- Maintain and oversee the systems, contracts and relationships required to sustain the daily operations of RideSource.
- Develop and monitor contract(s) for the provision of a coordinated transportation network that includes paratransit and Medicaid brokered transportation services. Provide contract oversight and evaluation to ensure high service quality and clear communication of LTD's expectations.
- Develop both internal (LTD) and external (Contractor) procedures relating to RideSource services.
- Coordinate the billing, payment and fiscal reporting of RideSource services.
- Promote the goals of RideSource services and keep all interested parties informed through public awareness activities such as prepared group speaking engagements and outreach programs. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure communication is clear and consistent.
- Investigate and manage grievances, incidents, accidents, and audits associated with the provision of a coordinated transportation network that includes RideSource Provide timely written follow up as required and submit reports as required.
Accessible Services Program Support
- Serve as a champion for accessible public transportation services.
- Interpret state and federal policy and regulation for the provision of paratransit and Medicaid brokered transportation services.
- Represent LTD by attending or facilitating meetings and trainings. Work with state and local agencies and community partners to identify needs for public transportation services. Communicate LTD's role and interest in the coordination of quality public transit programs, products and services.
- Maintain files and correspondence according to state, federal and internal regulations. Prepare reports that are timely and accurate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The following list includes the competencies in which a successful employee will eventually demonstrate proficiency. Knowledge, skills, or abilities that are lacking upon hire can be developed over time through training and experience on the job. For a detailed description of items listed below, please consult the complete job description.
- Customer Service: Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Computers: Electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications such as Microsoft Suite.
- Administration: Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Communication: Media communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Laws: Local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and agency rules relevant to accessible services and public transit.
- Learning and Growing: Active Listening; Active Learning; Critical Thinking; Speaking; Reading Comprehension; Writing
- Social: Coordination; Instructing; Negotiation; Persuasion; Service Orientation; Social Perceptiveness
- Thinking and Systems: Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Complex Problem Solving; Systems Analysis; Systems Evaluation
- Sensory: Near Vision; Speech Recognition and Clarity;
- Cognitive: Oral and Written Comprehension and Expression; Problem Sensitivity; Deductive and Inductive Reasoning; Originality; Fluency of Ideas; Flexibility of Closure; Category Flexibility; Information Ordering
We encourage applications from all applicants who believe they can make a difference at LTD. Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job are acceptable, which typically include:
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in areas such as accessibility services or contract management.
- A bachelor's degree in public or business administration, marketing, psychology, or a related field from a recognized university.
- Direct experience working with accessible transportation.
- Knowledge of grant writing or grant management.
Compensation and Work Schedule:
This position is a full-time, exempt position, eligible for the regular administrative benefits package. The pay range is between $56,565.00 and $75,419.00 annually. The work schedule for this position is typically Monday through Friday during business hours with occasional evening and weekend events and activities.
How to apply:
Visit our website: http://ltdjobs.applicantpool.com/jobs/. Submit your resume and complete the required application and assessments. This position will remain open until filled with first review of applications beginning on Monday, May 3, 2021. For additional information call (541) 682-6100.
The Lane Transit District is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.