PROGRAM DIRECTOR, SUDS
We want you to help us build an effective team that honors our commitment to providing comprehensive treatment services while we help you grow into an effective, robust leader. Bring with you your ideas, unique backgrounds, and enthusiasm. We will provide you with amazing benefits, space and time for professional development, and a crew to partner with along the way.
Please consider joining Emergence.
- Salaried Position
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Contribution with Employer Match
- Paid Trainings & Continuing Education
- Supportive Environment
- Staff Supervision
- Coordination of Treatment Services
- Manage Fiscal Operations of Program
- Provide Relief Counseling Services
- Bachelor degree in counseling related field
- Four years of experience in social services of which at least two years in treatment of chemical dependency
- Experience as a lead worker
- Approved (or ability to be approved) for AOD treatment certification within the State of Oregon or the national equivalent.
- Related work experience may be substituted for some education.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references as one pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please indicate [PROGRAM DIRECTOR].