Starting Pay Range: $45.15 - $53.00 per hour
OCCU is here to enrich lives. We do this by hiring tenacious, humble and big-hearted individuals who are driven to work hard; contribute to an outstanding member experience; support their community through volunteering and advocating for community needs and are dedicated to their own individual growth and development.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will facilitate cross functional teams to complete the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing phases of projects for OCCU, ensuring end-user, time, quality and cost requirements are met by using project management best practices; identify areas within a project that would require organizational change management and incorporate change management best practices and execute concurrent complex projects involving multiple business units, third party providers and associated integration.
Every day you will:
- Manage, report and implement project changes using OCCU's processes
- Identify and leverage opportunities to accelerate results and build capacity by assigning tasks and decision-making responsibilities to individuals or teams with clear boundaries, expectations, support and follow-up
- Facilitate the development of a detailed scope, including objectives, requirements and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and execute a project management plan that addresses the level of complexity associated with the project
- Manage multi-year large enterprise projects and programs across multiple business units
- Participate or lead the vendor/product selection and discovery projects.
- Lead and manage cross functional teams throughout the project lifecycle to deliver working solutions that address the needs of OCCU
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of five years or more of complex and large project management experience
- Demonstrated experience using PPM tools such as ServiceNow, CA PPM, Oracle, Primavera and best practices
- Expert knowledge of MS Project and developed complex WBS for large enterprise programs and projects; knowledge of critical path management, resource leveling, earned value management and other advanced project management techniques
- Demonstrated experience managing large and complex transformation programs and projects in the areas of Technology Infrastructure (Server, Storage, Desktop and Network), software development, product deployments, platform migration, cloud transformation and enterprise business transformation
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Agile, Predictive and Hybrid models of Project delivery and demonstrated abilities of managing projects in all three models
Strong candidates will have a PMP or equivalent certification, possess organization change management certifications, demonstrated experience in a structured Enterprise PMO environment in a credit union or financial institutions, knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, demonstrated PMO Governance and process improvement experience, be an Agile Certified Practitioner and a Certified ScrumMaster.
Qualified candidates for this position will have relevant education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this position with or without an accommodation.
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer