We are looking for skilled painters to prep and paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits. An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
- Read blueprints/instructions and examine surfaces to determine the kind and amount of work necessary
- Make on-site preparations such as masking, covering fixtures, laying drop cloths, etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by power washing, scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Interact with customers and contractors to ensure satisfaction
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (spray pumps, HVLPs, brushes, maskers, caulking guns etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on lifts, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- Ability to have positive interactions with customers, contractors, and co-workers
- Must pass a Drug Test and remain drug free
- Must show up on time and ready to work
- Must give your best effort and work hard
- Working Saturdays and overtime is required
- Occasional out of town work required
$45,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
8 hour shift, Weekends, Monday to Friday, Holidays, Overtime, Day shift
Health insurance, Paid time off, 401(k) matching, Referral program, Employee assistance program
Number of hires for this role